the good thing about me is that you can not talk to me for 3 weeks and then talk to me and I’ll be fine and still care about you the same way I did before
the bad thing is that I do that to people and they don’t understand that sometimes I just don’t feel like interacting with people.
we joke about procrastination but nothing is worse than the nauseating feeling of having every intention of doing something but physically not being capable of doing it and then feeling like you want to throw up because the deadline is just getting closer and closer.
never in my life did I think that toilet doors would make me so angry
A few Dutch sayings in English;
- It rains steel pipes.
- I fell with the door in the house.
- There is nothing on the hand.
- I shall let them smell a poopy.
- I’m keeping you in the holes.
- I don’t trust you for a meter.
- It shall me a sausage be.
- It’s dick black outside.
- Unfortunately peanutbutter.
- To participate for bacon and beans.
- There is not a ball on the tv.
- It walks in the soup.
- Falling through the basket.
- This time, I can see it through the fingers.
Let me just add some personal favourites;
I have a dark brown suspicion
That sits quite mustache
Oh, on that bike
You can go on the pot
It can’t matter to me an ass
If you like sausage
Am I standing here for Jan dick, or so?
and don’t forget “write that on your tummy” or “make that the cat wise”
and the classic: “there comes the monkey out of the sleeve”
- He did not fall on the back of his head.
- There lurks a snake under the grass.
- Get the rotten apples from the basket.
- Take the legs.
- Putting someone on the wrong leg.
- Can not see the forest for the trees.
- And this wierd one I found: As if there is an angel pisses on your tongue.
You shouldn’t have followed me.
Jack || Retrace XCIX
I am not okay right now
Yeah, still good.